Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Crestfall || Moving Worlds... Again?!

 

Well, I can't say I saw this one coming!

I know, I know, we're in the middle of the CCSF here, and I'm in the middle of a Creatures 1 blog series... but I wanted to interrupt things very briefly to highlight that Docking Station is now officially available for free on Steam, with the Mall breeds and Science Kit available as free DLC, plus Creatures 3 as paid DLC!

You can check out the game's release announcement and a list of updates and bugfixes that were included with the release by clicking here!

Needless to say, as soon as the Steam release was available, I once again began the process of moving Crestfall. While it's not ideal to have to move worlds this many times, I'm really ecstatic about the Steam release and want to use it from now on! I'll be taking some time over the next day or two to move all of my favorite agents and breeds over, as well as getting all of the breed sprites back in order so that most of Crestfall's creatures should come out of the move unchanged.

Since C2toDS is probably also not an ideal location (unfortunately... as much as I love it...) for a large population like this right now, I'll go back to using the Ark, alongside maybe a smattering of small and interesting metarooms for my creatures to explore!

Real short update here, but that's all for now - I just wanted to help get the word about the Steam release out, in case anyone hadn't heard about it yet!!

|| Previous ||

No comments:

Post a Comment