Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The Winter Festival on Our Albia - Day 7

Today's the day!

Today's the day today's the day today's the day! The Winter Festival is starting! I'm sure I'll be busy all day helping everyone arrive, but I'll make sure to keep coming back and updating these notes, just because... y'know, it'll be really neat to read someday, right?

We got a little extra help from some of our Ettin friends, who came early to help us get the place decorated in time. They had these amazing strings with flashing lights that we could hang up all over the place. I can't wait to show everyone!

They also brought over some cool gadgets, like this snow box. Remember how I mentioned it doesn't usually snow here? This special box means we can make it snow, at least for a little bit. We're getting just a little taste of what it might be like if Albia was colder! I don't know how the Ettins do it, but they really know what they're doing when it comes to these sorts of gizmos.

We've got all sorts of food set up to eat, and games to play too, and little gifts that everyone can take back home when they leave... for sure, it'll be something to remember. This year's Festival is gonna be a blast!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention it - the most important part is this Winter Festival Tree! I hear some places have these big, grand, extravagant trees, but we just have this humble little one. It's cute, though, isn't it? I think it adds a lot of charm to our little kitchen area. I hope everyone likes it.

Everyone's supposed to start arriving any minute now... I hope they like the way we've set everything up! 

~Sprite

|| Previous || Next ||

No comments:

Post a Comment