Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Winter Festival on Our Albia - Post-script

Hello everyone! This is Pixis. I hope you guys liked this year's CCSF story! I just kind of went with what I could think of and had fun with it, I hope it was fun for you guys too. I wanted to share a couple of fun facts about things that happened while I was working on it.

Over the course of the series, there were:

  • 7 metarooms involved in pictures
  • 17 creatures alive during the main part of the series
  • 25 baby creatures born
  • 2 creatures actively involved in the story died and had to be replaced (lol)
  • Although I spent about an hour-ish on writing each post (I know they're short, but I'm picky, haha), only 2 hours and 34 minutes total passed in the game's world
In addition, I also encountered a strange occurrence in which some of the C3 Yule Crackers spawned Ettin eggs when opened! Yes, really. I don't know why or how this happened. Here are the babies:


I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and enjoy the rest of the CCSF! <3

- Pixis

|| Previous ||

No comments:

Post a Comment