Thursday, September 13, 2018

New Albia || A Handful of Troubles [FINALE]


So unfortunately, despite the best efforts of everyone that's tried to help me, this keeps happening!

No matter what I do or what I change about the game - Norns are getting stuck in this particular standing position, and become paralyzed. They're trying to do other things, but are unable to move!

I've restarted with a fresh world two more times since this issue happened to Jessie and James, but each time, one of the Norns became paralyzed like this. I think that unfortunately, for now, I should step away from Creatures 2, as I've become pretty frustrated with these problems! I'll keep trying it every once in a while, but so far the results haven't been promising, which is a shame since I'm quite fond of Creatures 2 and its aesthetics - but ah, that's the price we pay for playing such old games!

However, my brief experience with Creatures 2 has taught me some things about what I might want out of playing Creatures in the future - trying to "hand raise" Norns was a lot of fun, even though I didn't get to spend very long doing it. I think this gives me some good ideas for where I might want to go next.

Unfortunately that means in terms of the blog I'm back to the drawing board, but I'll be stewing up some new ideas shortly. If anyone's got any suggestions, feel free to comment!

|| Previous ||

No comments:

Post a Comment