Friday, November 16, 2018

I'm Not Dead, or what I've actually been up to


Hello hello! It's, uh, been a while, huh? I hope you all are doing well!

I've been spending the past few months doing schoolwork and admittedly not a whole lot else - though I've got plenty of free time to spare, I haven't had much motivation to do anything particularly creative or engaging lately. And that's not very fun!

Admittedly I took a bit of a break from Creatures after ending New Albia, as I found myself terribly frustrated with Creatures 2 and lacking the drive to engage myself in another project for the blog right away.

However, the Creatures Community Spirit Festival is coming up! For that matter, that means the one-year anniversary of the Pappus Café is coming up! That's no time for sulking, now, is it?! Though the fire for Creatures in my heart has never quite gone away, seeing everyone beginning to gear up for the CCSF has added some new kindling. I've been playing around with a few ideas, and I think it's high time a new world began here, too! When the CCSF starts, I'll be opening a new storybook to the first page...

See you soon!
Pixis

No comments:

Post a Comment