Monday, September 2, 2019

Hello Again, or things finally coming into place


Good evening, everyone! I hope you're all well. I have some real-life updates for you guys as I work on the next posts for the Café! Feel free to pass this by if you're not terribly interested in my goings-on outside of Creatures, but do know I plan on having some fun things come this way soon!

I will be working on the next Crestfall post this week, as well as getting things underway for a story series I've had in mind for some time now that I think would be just perfect to release when October rolls around. <3

OK, life updates below the cut!


So, I am very happy to report that I did get the job after my internship! I've recently moved into a small apartment in the city, and I'll be starting a week from today.

My significant other is going to be moving in with me the weekend after my new job starts, so there's a lot of life changes going on right now! But, I'm hoping, this will be a bit more permanent than my constant shuffling in and out of dorm rooms through college. :)

Now that I've got Wi-Fi at this new apartment, I'm back in business as far as internet activities go - and I'm hoping to make Creatures blogging a creative outlet of mine, for both writing and poetry. That was the idea since the Pappus Café's inception, but I have a hard time with sticking to creative hobbies... so this time, I really do hope I can stay around.

Thanks to anybody out there who's been reading this blog for your support thus far, and here's to my new adult life, together with Creatures!

Take care,
Pixis

No comments:

Post a Comment