Saturday, March 30, 2019

Crestfall || The First Five


Not long after I made the first post, the time came for me to go somewhere! After making sure everything seemed settled in and ready to go, I put fast ticks on and away I went...

When I returned to see the world, five hours of in-game time had passed. Let's see where everything went!



The first thing I came back to was an abundance of Gargoyle Norns in Albia! It looks like things went swimmingly for Acute Physicist and Thirsty Usher, who are still alive and well. The highest generation I could see in a quick glance around was Generation 5!

There are even a few Norns around who were mothered by Poppy, such as Blah Cantaloupe here. (What a name!) I do love crossbreeds that inherit the Gargoyle Norn arms - the little wings are just so cute.

Next, I stopped by the Norn Meso... and oh, what a surprise I found!


Though originally the Norn Meso had been home to just the three immortal adoptions from the SERU Foster Ship, it looks like the Norns that originally lived in the Norn Terrarium found their way here! Fin Larimar, Sinuous Cranberry, Peach Cilantro and Dehydrated Cassia are all here, though their Fallow Norn friend Impressed Solanium is nowhere to be seen. 

Most of them are alive and in their old age, but Sinuous Cranberry, the female Bruin Norn, appears to have died of starvation next to a Norn that was probably a child of hers, Chocolate Cork.

After some looking around, I did locate Impressed Solanum. She was dead by herself in the Jungle Terrarium, so it's not too hard to guess what happened to her - unfortunately, it appears she went off by herself and died of an illness. She did not have any children.

Given their circumstances - the Burrows are quite barren without a little extra help - I wasn't sure if the Aardvark Norns were going to be alright unsupervised, but they actually did quite well! Though a few stray Norns were scattered about, there is still a core group that appears to be in pretty good shape. I'm glad I added a few extra food vendors, and I'm going to add more throughout the room to make it easier for them to spread out.

There was also one more Creature from the beginning that was unaccounted for, and that was our resident immortal Grendel, Ferris - he's now moved to the sick bay, apparently, where he has expressed that he's perfectly content to wander about and play with machinery.
After seeing where everyone had ended up, I decided it was time to add some more Norns to the Norn Terrarium. This time, I'll be locking the side door to the Jungle to prevent any accidental deaths - at least until there's more Norns to go around in that area. (They can still access it from the Bridge, if they're particularly determined.)

This time, I've gone with Alien Norns! These colorful red-and-green aliens are very cute, and I hope they're able to prosper in the safety of the Norn Terrarium.
Also, from this point on, Crestfall will be open to the Albian Warp when it's in action! Norns will be able to come visit in the Norn Terrarium and Meso. I'll let everyone know who stops by!

|| Previous || Next ||

No comments:

Post a Comment