Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Crestfall || Much Ado About Graduation

Hello, everyone! It's been three months, how has everyone been?

I'm going to get straight to the heart of things here - over the past few years, I have been a college student doing the usual college-student thing. This current semester is my final semester of college, and in two months, I will be graduating!

Yay for graduation, but also, I've been having a lot of trouble getting any big projects for the Pappus Café off the ground. Between school and other things I'm involved in, it seems like big, comprehensive posts detailing a full year of ingame time on-the-clock are a no-go. I am very happy to have an internship lined up for after I graduate, but I imagine that my transition into the "real world" will also mean less time playing Creatures!

Never fret, this not an announcement of the Café shutting its doors! Quite the opposite, actually - I really do want to start making posts here on the regular. However, it seems the big, lengthy story-based posts are not gonna work for me, so instead...


Allow me to introduce Crestfall, a new world I'll be starting with the intent of playing casually. This will be a docked world + C12DS, with maybe some smaller metarooms sprinkled in. I will be doing things pretty much as I like, setting up the world how I like it and turning some Norns loose. I want to start a personal world and see where it takes me!

Of course, I'm still going to do my best to narrate and faithfully tell the story of this world as it unfolds, but I will not be monitoring it so closely and precisely as previous worlds. I think this will be a world I leave on for a long time while doing other things - maybe even while I'm away at classes for the day, it'll be fun to see what I come back to and share it with everyone!

Please look forward to it!

Take care,
Pixis

|| Next ||

No comments:

Post a Comment