Wednesday, January 31, 2018

On Technical Difficulties and a Short Hiatus

Hello, everyone! This is a rare post in which I will be speaking to you directly.

As some of you may already know, I have been having difficulties with my computer as of late. Recently, for better or for worse, I was finally able to get the problems with my computer properly diagnosed.

In short, either my computer is irreparable or it will be significantly expensive to fix. The tech help service I was using has decided to send it to the manufacturer for a free check-over, but if the tech help service's diagnosis is correct, it is likely my computer is about to bite the dust.

Fear not for the worlds featured here in the café, for I was aware of the technical problems before the computer went completely bust and backed up everything prior to sending it in. Applewood Fields and the Waterworks are both preserved along with all of my other worlds, agents, and so on. As far as I am aware, there should be no progress lost!

That being said, in the coming weeks I will not have access to a personal computer, so they will remain in limbo. I am hoping it won't be very long before I have either a fixed computer or a new one, as I am a college student in a technical field and having a personal computer is very necessary. (This really bites!) But until then, the Pappus Café will unfortunately be on hiatus.

Thank you very much for your support in my adventures in Creatures storytelling so far, and I hope I will be able to return soon!

Take care,
Pixis

No comments:

Post a Comment